Showcase your passion in video games and join our team! We are a small, startup mobile gaming company, and we are looking to fill an available Intern position ASAP. For certain candidates, this can be used for school credit. All candidates will receive developer credit, and should use this opportunity to learn more about developing mobile products and game design.
We are excited about bringing someone on board to further develop a working Beta product that we intend to release in the near future. This is the perfect opportunity for someone seeking a future role as a mobile developer and/or game developer and wants to boost up their portfolio.
1. Work closely with our product and design leads to assist in building a mobile game, as well as add new features to an existing mobile game product.
1. Ability to design workflows and wireframes
2. Experience with Animation and Artwork a bonus!
3. Understanding of cross-browser limitations and differences (IE8, IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari).
4. Knowledge of layout and color theory.
Our team is made up of enthusiastic people looking to build high quality and fun video games. We are an ambitious, team-oriented group of people that are motivated by great design and the opportunity to provide fun and entertainment to the public.
1. You get to have a flexible schedule and work remotely! You are required to work at least 30 hours/week, however, how you arrange your working hours is up to you. You will be given tasks that will need to be completed by set deadlines.
2. Great opportunity to boost your portfolio! You will receive a developer credit.
3. This is a great learning opportunity! If you have an interest in mobile development and/or video games, this will be a good chance for you to develop the skills necessary to have success in these highly competitive industries.
4. Possible opportunity to receive school credit for works completed.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Service Agreement, we will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Link to this Job
Santa Clarita, California
Mobile Game Development